So many agents, franchises and gimmicks... How do you decide on which Realtor to use?
Buying or selling a home is the largest economic decision most people will ever make. Naturally it comes with a certain amount of anxiety. My job is to help you understand the process and make informed decisions. The more you know, the more you feel in control and the more pleasant the experience will be.
My advice to anyone considering buying or selling real estate is to first pick a salesperson that you trust. Mutual trust, communication and loyalty, combined with industry knowledge and experience are essential ingredients in creating a successful Realtor-Client relationship.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression! With an extensive background in marketing and sales, I provide my Selling Clients with a custom marketing plan to help sell their property at the best price, with the best terms and in the least amount time. From expert staging to professional photography to best capture the features or your home, I never hesitate to invest in professionally portraying your property. With over 20 years of sales experience, my negotiating skills are key when representing my clients. I take the time to listen to your needs and deliver high quality service that you expect and deserve.
My combined experience in sales, negotiating, advertising, and marketing, along with the knowledge of what it takes to buy & sell a home in today's marketplace, enables me to provide the best possible service to my clients. I have a very hands-on approach as we are working together as a team towards the same objective.
Contact me today and let’s meet...No obligation! Let’s talk and see how I can work for you and turn what could be a stressful situation into one of the highlights of your move!
Recipient of the Masters Award 2017
Recipient of the Pinnacle Award 2015 & 2016
Recipient of the Platinum Plus Award 2014 & 2012
Recipient of the President's Award 2011 & 2009
Recipient of the Diamond Award 2013 & 2010
"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives."
... ... unknown
COURSES & EDUCATION:
- Insurance Concerns for Buyers
- Assignments-Condos and Others
- Understanding Title Insurance
- Defining, Selling & Marketing Healthy Housing
- Power of Sale
- Defects and Importance of Disclosure
- Pricing to Sell
- Risk & Liability Reduction
- Recognizing Structural Deficiencies
- Real Estate Salespeople Beware!
- Market Analysis & Identity Theft
- OREA Standard Forms Update
- Grow Houses
- Title Insurance 101
- Real Estate Council of Ontario Update
- Pre-listing Home Inspections
- Getting the Buyer Representation Agreement
- Land Registry and Assessment Update
- A Comprehensive Review of MLS Rules
- FINTRAC - The New Legislation
- Best Practices When Dealing with Clients and Customers
- Phase I and II Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Real Property Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Principles of Mortgage Financing